Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Special Friend



Did you ever have one of those days - months or even years where you felt like nothing was going right for you? How did you get out of it...besides drugs. Well see this little cheerleader. Minnie. She was given to be by a very special friend. You know the kind that has always been there for you and your family. The friend who is really more family than some of your family. We have been in each others lives for over 25 years. Sometimes we can go for weeks and never talk, but when we do it's like we have never been apart. The kind of friend who will drop everything for you and come running when you need her. I have been blessed with such a friend. We have gone through good times and bad times, births and deaths, babies and miscarriages, money and no money, sickness and health, you name it we have probably cried and laughed on each shoulders over just about everything. And still she continues to love me for who I am. I have talked to lots of people who have no one in their life like her. I am so fortunate to have her in mine. Thanks Dear for loving me and accepting me. She gave me this set of Micky and Minnie one year for Christmas. I'm sure she had no idea what it would turn into for me. I keep Minnie out where I can see her and she always brings a smile to my face. Thank you, my friend, for always being there for me. I know that I get alot more out of our relationship than you can imagine. I just wish everyone had a special friend like you. I love you.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I like your little friend. How come I've never seen this before?